Here at Reclaimed Cleveland, history is as fundamental a value to us as sustainability and design. The History of The Gamekeeper’s Taverne is a full-bodied, half-century chronicle of Chagrin Valley legacy. It began as Crane’s Canary Cottage in 1927, became a ladies’ tea room following WWII, was later transformed into The Artist’s Palate restaurant and finally became The Gamekeeper’s Taverne in 1976. With all that history it may come to no surprise that when it came time revamp their outdoor patio space, they enlisted our services.
We built the bar top and adjacent long hightop from bowling alley salvaged Sheffield Lanes in Sheffield, OH.